[NEohioPAL]NEEDED FOR OCT 17th- 50'S BAND

Crimcran at aol.com Crimcran at aol.com
Tue Oct 5 15:41:40 PDT 2004

-------------------------------1097016100

For those of you who know me I'm Jennica McCleary. I'm helping to plan a
60th birthday party for a very good friend of mine who has been a mentor, coach,
and inspiration to many. We are planning a surprise party for her on October
17th in Westerville at her house. She LOVES 50's music and need a band that
could do all the classic doo wop style hits! A sound man will be provided as
well as a stage being set up in the basketball court she has in her house.
Yes,  you read that right, she has a basketball court IN HER BASEMENT!! Please
contact  me ASAP if you are available to travel and perform for at least 1 hour.
The  party begins at 2:30 and you can set up in the early afternoon. Thank
you for  your time!
Jennica McCleary
330-268-8557

-------------------------------1097016100

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2180" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>For those of you who know me I'm Jennica McCleary. I'm helping to plan=20=
a=20
60th birthday party for a very good friend of mine who has been a mentor, co=
ach,=20
and inspiration to many. We are planning a surprise party for her on October=
=20
17th in Westerville at her house. She LOVES 50's music and need a band that=20
could do all the classic doo wop style hits! A sound man will be provided as=
=20
well as a stage being set up in the basketball court she has in her house. Y=
es,=20
you read that right, she has a basketball court IN HER BASEMENT!! Please con=
tact=20
me ASAP if you are available to travel and perform for at least 1 hour. The=20
party begins at 2:30 and you can set up in the early afternoon. Thank you fo=
r=20
your time!</DIV>
<DIV>Jennica McCleary</DIV>
<DIV>330-268-8557</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>