[NEohioPAL]Seeking stage director for jazz group

Peter Anthony Gould pag at littlebeth.com
Thu Oct 7 07:21:14 PDT 2004

Hello--

An associate of mine is a member of a jazz group and she is looking for a
stage director who will work with the group to give their perfomances a
more professional and entertaining edge.

If you are interested, reply back with your email address and  phone
number and I will pass the information to her and she will contact you
with all the information you need to know.

Thanks,
Peter Anthony Gould

PS:  www.littlebeth.com is going to be "down" for several days as we do
some work on the site.  Please continue to visit--we will be up and
running again very shortly.  thanks

--
http://www.littlebeth.com

"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."  Willy
Wonka, "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory"