[NEohioPAL]PERSONAL INVITATION TO FORUM PREVIEW NIGHT

Matthew Sucre msucre2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 08:11:04 PDT 2004

--0-614992429-1097161864=:64327

This is a personal invitation to all the NEOPAL subscribers to come enjoy a fun night on a Thursday! The preview to A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to The Forum is Tonight! It is free and open to the public.

Having worked with such a talented cast for the past several months I know they would love to show off their talents to you all! So please spare a few hours tonight and have a great time, the laughs are on us!

The show starts at 8 PM at the Olde Towne Hall Theatre in North Ridgeville. Directions are avaible at www.oldetownehalltheatre.com

Hope to see you all there!

(shameless plug: If you can't make it tonight, its well worth the admission call 440-327-2909 for reservations)

--0-614992429-1097161864=:64327

<DIV>This is a personal invitation to all the NEOPAL subscribers to come enjoy a fun night on a Thursday! The preview to <EM>A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to The Forum</EM> is Tonight! It is free and open to the public. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Having worked with such a talented cast for the past several months I know they would love to show off their talents to you all! So please spare a few hours tonight and have a great time, the laughs are on us!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The show starts at 8 PM at the Olde Towne Hall Theatre in North Ridgeville. Directions are avaible at <A href="http://www.oldetownehalltheatre.com">www.oldetownehalltheatre.com</A> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Hope to see you all there!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>M</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><EM>(shameless plug: If you can't make it tonight, its well worth the admission call 440-327-2909 for reservations)</EM></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-614992429-1097161864=:64327--