[NEohioPAL]The story behind "Break a leg"?

Ron Dauphin rondauphin at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 8 09:14:06 PDT 2004

<P><FONT size=3>Can anyone enlighten me about the orgins of these?</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=3>To my fellow cast members in "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum" at Olde Towne Hall Theatre in North Ridgeville..."break a leg" and "merde" for tonight's opening!</FONT></P>
<P><FONT size=3>Ron Dauphin</FONT></P>
<P><BR><BR><BR> </P>