[NEohioPAL]Donation of lighting/sound needed for Humane Society Fundraiser

Ryan, Linda LRyan at ralaw.com
Mon Oct 11 12:19:51 PDT 2004

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4AFC6.626D46C1

Is anyone on Fred's list able to provide lighting for the Humane Society's
annual gala? The date is Saturday, November 13, 2004. The place is Todaro's
Party Center. Todaro's has a great sound system, but we need someone with
expertise in this area to coordinate that, along with the lighting. We are
presenting entertainment (part of which is a fashion show) as well as a
silent and a live auction to raise money for the operating expenses to run
the HSGA shelter. We are expecting 400-500 people.

If anyone can donate the lighting equipment and their services to coordinate
lighting and sound, it would be very much appreciated!

Please contact Kathy Romito at the HSGA:  330-657-2010, ext. 106 if you can
help. Thank you!

Linda Ryan, Volunteer

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4AFC6.626D46C1

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2658.2">
<TITLE>Donation of lighting/sound needed for Humane Society =
Fundraiser</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" FACE=3D"Arial">Is anyone on Fred's list able =
to provide lighting for the Humane Society's annual gala? The date is =
Saturday, November 13, 2004. The place is Todaro's Party Center. =
Todaro's has a great sound system, but we need someone with expertise =
in this area to coordinate that, along with the lighting. We are =
presenting entertainment (part of which is a fashion show) as well as a =
silent and a live auction to raise money for the operating expenses to =
run the HSGA shelter. We are expecting 400-500 people.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" FACE=3D"Arial">If anyone can donate the =
lighting equipment and their services to coordinate lighting and sound, =
it would be very much appreciated!</FONT></P>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" FACE=3D"Arial">Please contact<B> Kathy =
Romito at the HSGA</B>: <B> 330-657-2010, ext. 106</B> if you can =
help. Thank you!</FONT>
</P>

<P><I><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Linda Ryan, =
Volunteer</FONT></I>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>