[NEohioPAL]Wild Plum Productions seeks Lighting Designer ASAP!

Denise Astorino wildplumproductions at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 13:38:50 PDT 2004

--0-923574282-1097527130=:95945

Wild Plum Productions is seeking a lighting designer ASAP for our upcoming fall production!

WP2 in collaboration with Cleveland Public Theatre and THE LGBT Center of Cleveland are presenting "Touched:Bodies of Work" November 18th thru the 28th.

We need an experienced lighting designer to lend a hand with this exciting Cleveland Premier.

This is a paid position. If you have interest in learning more please send an email or call (216)228-8174 for Denise Astorino

Thanks!

Denise Astorino
Wild Plum Productions

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-923574282-1097527130=:95945

<DIV>Wild Plum Productions is seeking a lighting designer ASAP for our upcoming fall production!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>WP2 in collaboration with Cleveland Public Theatre and THE LGBT Center of Cleveland are presenting "Touched:Bodies of Work" November 18th thru the 28th.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We need an experienced lighting designer to lend a hand with this exciting Cleveland Premier.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>This is a paid position. If you have interest in learning more please send an email or call (216)228-8174 for Denise Astorino</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>