[NEohioPAL]looking for photographer for headshots

Sally Lentz sal-lentz at neo.rr.com
Wed Oct 13 22:16:37 PDT 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0045_01C4B18B.73A06B00

Mom (writer) and daughter(actress) in need of individual headshots.  =
We're looking for a good photographer who can provide professional =
photos at a reasonable price, maybe even a "deal!"  Please email: =
Sal-Lentz at neo.rr.com
------=_NextPart_000_0045_01C4B18B.73A06B00

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS">Mom (writer) and daughter(actress) in =
need of=20
individual headshots.  We're looking for a good photographer =
who can=20
provide professional photos at a reasonable price, maybe even a =
"deal!" =20
Please email: <A=20
href=3D"mailto:Sal-Lentz at neo.rr.com">Sal-Lentz at neo.rr.com</A></FONT></DIV=