[NEohioPAL]Humane Society still needs a lighting person...

Pommy Pommy at neo.rr.com
Thu Oct 14 04:18:24 PDT 2004

If anyone has expertise in this area, could you please call Kathy Romito at
the shelter (330-657-2010) and talk with her about our upcoming gala "Mardi
Paws" (November 13). We have a *really* fun night planned, with
entertainment, New Orleans style food, drinks and music, a pet fashion show
and our very own "cat house" - but we need to light the event so everyone
can see all the good stuff we have. :)  If you can donate your services for
this worthwhile cause, it would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

--Pommy