[NEohioPAL]singer/songwriter performances, collaboration and networking

Diane Hein dhein2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 07:43:26 PDT 2004

Hi fellow subsribers!  I'm a local
singer/songwriter/musician (Mom, wife, attorney etc.)
and will be playing at a variety of Borders locations
over the next two months.  As a singer/songwriter, I
find most of my joy--not only in performing but
working with other musicians and singers on my (and
other) material.  Learning someone's original music
can really test a musician's ability and creativity,
since there is room for interpretation-- especially if
there is not a recording of it to fall back on.
However-- for the creative type, this is also an
opportunity to give the music a unique groove.
Personally, I love sharing my music with others and
hearing the variety of spins it can take on when
performing it with other players.  I think it would be
very cool to meet any of you that might be interested
in networking and possibly working on each other's
material.  The Border's performances coming up would
give you an opportunity to hear my music and to see if
you "connect" with it.  In short, I'm inviting you to
my performances, but also, in the long run-- to those
of you who play instruments, sing and/or write-- the
possibily of mutual collaboration.  I do have cd of
recorded material available at stores on which I
invited about 10 others to play.  It was really fun.
Now it's time to think "live". If interested e-mail me
at: Dhein2000 at yahoo.com.

I will be at Borders at the following times and
locations:

Borders Beachwood  Oct. 21, 7:00 pm
Borders Erie, PA   Nov. 7, 2:00
Borders Solon     Nov. 11, 7:00
Borders Mentor    Nov. 14, 2:00
Borders Westlake  Nov. 21, 2:00

Thanks!  Would love your feedback.  Diane