[NEohioPAL]looking to borrow scripts for The Crucible

aj.higbee at sbcglobal.net aj.higbee at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 14 06:27:25 PDT 2004

to respond to this message please DO NOT HIT THE REPLY BUTTON.
Instead, send all replies to:
higbee at chsaviour.org

Friends,
   We are looking to borrow scripts for The Crucible for a Theater Reading
NIght(s) sponsored by the Drama Guild of Arts in the Cathedral. This is not
intended as a performance-- rather just a chance to share good dramatic
literature and give our actors' "chops" some exercise.
    Is there someone out there who could loan us a set of scripts -- maybe
15?
Thank you so much!
Judith Higbee
Director of Music