[NEohioPAL]clarification on The Crucible scripts

aj.higbee at sbcglobal.net aj.higbee at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 14 09:30:38 PDT 2004

to respond to this message please DO NOT HIT THE REPLY BUTTON.
Instead, send all replies to:
higbee at chsaviour.org

Friends,
to clarify that we are looking to borrow scripts for The Crucible simply for
a group of interested folks to sit around in someone's living room and read
through the script by the fire.  Perhaps a discussion of the play would
follow.

I did not mean to imply that this was in any way a performance.  As a
professional
musician with a composer husband (ASCAP) I am sensitive to legalities and
fairness in regards to intellectual property.

If you have scripts that we could borrow, I hope that this allays any fears
you may have in loaning those to us.
thanks,
Judith Higbee
Church of the Saviour