[NEohioPAL]Last Weekend for "The Night of January 16th" at Royalton Players

The Drakes starmomd at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 13:55:51 PDT 2004

This weekend is your last chance to catch the Royalton
Players production of "The Night of January" 16th by
Ayn Rand.  Hope to see you there!

              ROYALTON PLAYERS PRESENTS

              THE NIGHT OF JANUARY 16TH

            An Interactive Courtroom Drama
                     By Ayn Rand

                October 15, 16 at 8 p.m.
                  October 17 at 2 p.m.

   For more information or to reserve tickets call
                     216 556-0415

We are currently located at the corner of West 130th
St.        and Boston Road (directly behind the CVS
Pharmacy)

      Produced with permission of Random House, Inc

=====
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy