[NEohioPAL]actor needed for role as an FBI AGENT

jim leo laughalotproductions at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 09:40:16 PDT 2004

--0-239844278-1098463216=:52822

I am currently shooting a feature and need to cast a role for an FBI agent.

This is a short role and can be shot in one day.  I am looking to shoot this sometime betweein OCTOBER 25 - NOVEMBER 3 in the greater Cleveland area.

The actor must be clean cut, have a authority figure look, and be at least 40 years old.

Due to budgetary constraints, I can only offer a movie credit.

If interested, please send a headshot to laughalotproductions at yahoo.com

Jim

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-239844278-1098463216=:52822

<DIV>I am currently shooting a feature and need to cast a role for an FBI agent. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>This is a short role and can be shot in one day.  I am looking to shoot this sometime betweein OCTOBER 25 - NOVEMBER 3 in the greater Cleveland area.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The actor must be clean cut, have a authority figure look, and be at least 40 years old.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Due to budgetary constraints, I can only offer a movie credit. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If interested, please send a headshot to <A href="mailto:laughalotproductions at yahoo.com">laughalotproductions at yahoo.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
--0-239844278-1098463216=:52822--