[NEohioPAL]headshot question

e p lilmiss716 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 12:16:52 PDT 2004

--0-1695917882-1098818212=:36726

hi everyone
i'm moving to nyc in a couple of weeks, and i was looking through my headshots and had a question: i got the pics taken about a year and a half ago with eric mull in cleveland. in the pics my hair is a little past my chin, with curls/waves. since then i have gradually cut it shorter. it is now more "pixie like", sort of like alyssa milano's short hair, but wavy. or like kirsten dunst's short hair, but wavy. =] it has not really changed color, maybe some highlights here and there, but my hair is not a drastic color difference, still dark brown. my quesiton is do i get the pics redone? just cuz of my hair? i mean, i don't look like a different person, but my hair is pretty noticeably different. thing is, i don't know that iw ill have the money to immediately get them redone, especially in new york. =0 and the other horrible thing is, i had a few hundred reprinted "just in case". so now i have a huge box of headshots that might be worthless. and i don't have the time or the money to get
 them done right before i leave here in clevEland. if i submit a headshot to an acting or dance thing, do i say in my cover letter that my hair is lsightly different? that seems kind of wierd to state in a cover letter..... HELP!