[NEohioPAL]Free Shopping Day for Schools, Nonprofit Theatres, Students at Sideline Design

Gelarden at aol.com Gelarden at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 09:02:03 PDT 2004

--part1_147.373bb098.2eb1207b_boundary

BRING A TRUCK!!!

Tomorrow (Thursday) starting at 4 PM --- FREE SHOPPING!!! Anything that has
not been sold will be up for grabs. Platforms, work tables, shelving, file
cabinets, tools, hardware, Formica, wood, plywood, masonite, Plexiglas, molding,
furniture, flats, jacks, black pipe, conduit, blinds, silk flowers, paint,
housewares, sofa size paintings, the list goes on and on. There is some really
great stuff left, especially for artists and others with imagination. We have to
be out of here at the end of the month, which is just a few days from now, so
we're not kidding when we say "BRING A TRUCK."   This is your chance to get
great FREE stuff for your school, theatre or art projects. This FREE offer is
not for dealers or for-profit businesses, but those can come today, this evening
or tomorrow morning and still get great deals on everything.
HOT TIP: Today (Wednesday), this evening and tomorrow morning we are still
selling, so if you want the best of whats left for very little $$$, stop by
then. Otherwise, take your chances with everybody else after 4 PM on Thursday.
Sideline Design, 1588 East 40th Street, Cleveland, between Superior and
Payne. Please don't call, just show up and BRING A TRUCK!!!

--part1_147.373bb098.2eb1207b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT COLOR=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Gen=
eva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2">BRING A TRUCK!!!<BR>
<BR>
Tomorrow (Thursday) starting at 4 PM --- FREE SHOPPING!!! Anything that has=20=
not been sold will be up for grabs. Platforms, work tables, shelving, file c=
abinets, tools, hardware, Formica, wood, plywood, masonite, Plexiglas, moldi=
ng, furniture, flats, jacks, black pipe, conduit, blinds, silk flowers, pain=
t, housewares, sofa size paintings, the list goes on and on. There is some r=
eally great stuff left, especially for artists and others with imagination.=20=
We have to be out of here at the end of the month, which is just a few days=20=
from now, so we're not kidding when we say "BRING A TRUCK."   This is y=
our chance to get great FREE stuff for your school, theatre or art projects.=
 This FREE offer is not for dealers or for-profit businesses, but those can=20=
come today, this evening or tomorrow morning and still get great deals on ev=
erything. <BR>
HOT TIP: Today (Wednesday), this evening and tomorrow morning we are still s=
elling, so if you want the best of whats left for very little $$$, stop by t=
hen. Otherwise, take your chances with everybody else after 4 PM on Thursday=
.<BR>
Sideline Design, 1588 East 40th Street, Cleveland, between Superior and Payn=
e. Please don't call, just show up and BRING A TRUCK!!!</FONT><FONT COLOR=
=3D"#000000" FACE=3D"Geneva" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" SIZE=3D"2"></FONT></HTML>

--part1_147.373bb098.2eb1207b_boundary--