[NEohioPAL]REMINDER: Artistic Spiritual CInema Community Meeting

Cinemaspiritohio at aol.com Cinemaspiritohio at aol.com
Mon Nov 1 08:35:54 PST 2004

THIS NOTICE IS FOR NEOHPAL LIST MEMBERS ONLY - PLEASE DO NOT PRINT IN THE NEWSPAPER.

REMINDER FOR Wednesday November 3 - ARTISTIC SPIRITUAL CINEMA COMMUNITY MEETING

>The next meeting of the Artistic Spiritual Cinema Community will be held:
>             When:  Wednesday, November 3rd, 2004
>             Where: The Angel's Nest B&B Retreat
>                     **93 Geoppert Road, Peninsula 44164
>             Time:  7:30pm - 10:pm
>             Bring: A favorite drink and munchie
>             Share: Your latest project, need, screenplay,
>                    idea or goal for support and feedback

>If you need actors to read your script, let me know in advance
>
>PLEASE RSVP 888-913-3473 if you are coming so I can prepare chairs, etc.
>
>Hope to see you there.
>
>Hugs and blessings
>Mary Faktor (the actor)
>Cleveland Coordinator
>Artistic Spiritual Cinema Community
>www.FaktorsTalentNetwork.com
>www.AngelsNest.us
>888-913-3473
>330-655-2895
>
>**Turnpike or 271 to Route 8 to Route 303-Hudson/Peninsula
>At light (Route 303) Cross over and go straight across toward Cascade Auto Group Billboard.  Go exactly 1 and 1/2 miles (Pass Virginia Motel on right,Suncrest Nursery on left, and Nations Rent on right.  Immediately after Nations Rent look on right for GEOPPERT ROAD (it's a small street with a billboard there, but they keep changing ads so I can't tell you what it will say) - Turn right onto GEOPPERT and go 1/10 of a mile past two houses and down a little dip in the road....see a WHITE MAILBOX #93, with 2 blue and 2 red reflectors and an americana angel.  You won't see a house.  Turn onto that drive way #93 and follow up to the house. Please park on my drive and not on the road.

P.S.  Don't forget to see me in RAGTIME (The Musical) at Tri C East Thursdays (7:30pm), Saturdays (8 pm) and Sundays (2pm & 7:30pm) through November 14.  IT IS FANTASTIC...getting RAVE reviews.  For info and tickets call 216 382-4000 x-274