[NEohioPAL]The Election

JanLeap at aol.com JanLeap at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 17:25:38 PST 2004

--part1_1d6.2f36708c.2ebd8212_boundary

Thank you Fred, for allowing this exchange to take place.  I know this is not
the list's mission, but it is important.

   To all my fellow artists:      We are sad, depressed, and stunned........
but we are NOT beaten!  Remember that HALF of this voting country said NO to
bush and yes to the Future!  If we allow this temporary defeat to stop us in
our tracts, then they really have won.  Let us regroup in the indomitable spirit
that defines us as artists and individuals, and move forward to make this
administration as uncomfortable as possible and not allow them to enact "their"
brand of government on us!  WE ARE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!  WE STAND FOR
FREEDOM.......... Let each individual do whatever he/she can to insure this
FREEDOM.
Respectfully,
Janet Shank

--part1_1d6.2f36708c.2ebd8212_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Thank you Fred, for allowing this e=
xchange to take place.  I know this is not the list's mission, but it i=
s important. <BR>
<BR>
   To all my fellow artists:      We are=20=
sad, depressed, and stunned........ but we are NOT beaten!  Remember th=
at HALF of this voting country said NO to bush and yes to the Future! =20=
If we allow this temporary defeat to stop us in our tracts, then they really=
 have won.  Let us regroup in the indomitable spirit that defines us as=
 artists and individuals, and move forward to make this administration as un=
comfortable as possible and not allow them to enact "their" brand of governm=
ent on us!  WE ARE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!  WE STAND FOR FRE=
EDOM.......... Let each individual do whatever he/she can to insure this FRE=
EDOM. <BR>
Respectfully, <BR>
Janet Shank<BR>
 </FONT></HTML>

--part1_1d6.2f36708c.2ebd8212_boundary--