[NEohioPAL]America, Love it and fight for it.

Mary L Davis marydavis119 at adelphia.net
Fri Nov 5 17:31:19 PST 2004

Packing up and leaving the country isn't the answer.  We need to stay
strong and keep at it.  Human rights and Civil rights must be fought for
over and over and over again.

I wish I would have created signs, PROTECT LOVE,  PROTECT FREEDOM  Vote NO
on issue 1.

What can your art do to help people understand what is at stake?

Mary Davis