[NEohioPAL]Lights out

Anastasjoy at aol.com Anastasjoy at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 16:12:49 PST 2004

In a message dated 11/5/04 5:49:28 PM, Matthew.Wright at oberlin.edu writes:

<< As a gay man involved in a longterm relationship (14 happy years and
counting), the result of the vote on Tuesday leaves me feeling terrorized.  >>

You and all the others here have my sympathy. I am not gay but I feel
terrorized -and angry -by this too. If gays can be stripped of their rights by a
simple popular vote well...how hard do you think it would be to strip Jews or
Arabs or blacks of their right? You think you couldn't mobilize 50% of the voters
in Ohio to do that?