[NEohioPAL]Reach across the isle

KEE Karen326 at neo.rr.com
Sat Nov 6 07:26:16 PST 2004

As for jobs.... if so many jobs were lost....someone must have found
them.

You're damn right they've been found.  My husband was laid off for the third
and final time in three years last March.  He is a skilled worker, an
airfreight agent, which is basically a travel agent for freight.  No
manufactured goods in Ohio?  NO airfreight agents.  After 6 months of trying
to find any kind of job that would pay our mortgage (modest) and our
utilities ( not so modest), he is now happily employed as a roofer making
$6.50 an hour LESS and working 10 hours a week LESS than before.  We have NO
health insurance, no workman's comp, no catastrophic insurance, nothing. He
is considered a "subcontrator".  Oh, did I mention that we have 2 young
children?

The rates of unemployment are dropping because you are only considered
unemployed if you are receiving unemployment compensation!!!!
Do you have any idea how many people without jobs don't receive
unemployment?????

As for Issue One.  The constitution was created to protect the MINORITY from
the TYRANNY OF THE MAJORITY!!  Don't like gay marriage?  Then don't go to
any gay weddings!  What the hell ever happened to live and let live?  The
whole thing makes me sick.  People, it's time to wake up and get active.

Give me examples of how to
> come together. Don't just throw DARTS!!!

I am sorry.  I don't know you personally, but you can be sure that I will
throw anything I have in my hands.  You obviously have not been personally
affected by any crisis in the last 4 years.  I truly hope none of this ever
happens to you, but if it does, don't ask your fellow Ohioans to help you
out.  You've set the precedent!

IT IS TIME TO GET MILITANT. STOP BEING SO POLITE!!!!!!!!!!