[NEohioPAL]AUDITION NOTICE! IMPROV CLASSES at Cleveland Improv Institute

MeatFree32 at aol.com MeatFree32 at aol.com
Thu Nov 11 17:31:48 PST 2004

--part1_84.3849665b.2ec56c84_boundary

CLEVELAND IMPROV INSTITUTE
Where performers of tomorrow train today!

Auditions for Intermediate, Advanced and Improv Conservatory classes will be
held on Saturday
December 11, 2004 beginning at 12pm at the historic downtown Cleveland Hermit
Club.  Remember a headshot is optional but a resume is required!

Call today to reserve your audition time slot!  If you'd like to secure an
audition time slot call (216) 479-3353 and leave your name, address, phone
number and a brief message.  If you would like, you can e-mail us at:
treeblanch at aol.com  Make sure you state you're interested in an audition slot.  Once we
receive your message we will call you to confirm  your time slot for the auditon.

***To begin classes in our Intermediate, Advanced or Improv Conservatory, you
must audition first!***

***Auditions will be held and run by Mitchell Fields, Marc Moritz, Jeff
Blanchard and Don Mitri.***

--part1_84.3849665b.2ec56c84_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><P ALIGN=3DCENTER><FONT  SIZE=3D5 PTSIZE=
=3D18><B>CLEVELAND IMPROV INSTITUTE
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COL=
OR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D4 PTSIZE=3D14 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=
=3D"0"><I><U>Where performers of tomorrow train today!
<BR></B></I></U>
<BR>Auditions for Intermediate, Advanced and Improv Conservatory classes wil=
l be held on Saturday=20
<BR>December 11, 2004 beginning at 12pm at the historic downtown Cleveland <=
B>Hermit Club.  </B>Remember a headshot is optional but a resume is<U>=20=
<B>required!</U>=20
<BR>
<BR></B>Call today to reserve your audition time slot!  If you'd like t=
o secure an audition time slot call <B>(216) 479-3353 </B>and leave your nam=
e, address, phone number and a brief message.  If you would like, you c=
an e-mail us at: <B>treeblanch at aol.com </B> Make sure you state you're=20=
interested in an audition slot.  Once we receive your message we will c=
all you to confirm  your time slot for the auditon.
<BR>
<BR><B>***To begin classes in our Intermediate, Advanced or Improv Conservat=
ory, <U>you must audition first!</U>***
<BR>
<BR>***Auditions will be held and run by Mitchell Fields, Marc Moritz, Jeff=20=
Blanchard and Don Mitri.*** </B>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COL=
OR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D5 PTSIZE=3D18 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=
=3D"0"><B>
<BR></B></P></FONT></HTML>

--part1_84.3849665b.2ec56c84_boundary--