[NEohioPAL]A Raisin in the Sun at Firestone Theatre

Maz848 at aol.com Maz848 at aol.com
Tue Nov 16 16:01:41 PST 2004

--part1_e8.680651e.2ecbeee5_boundary

A classic American play takes center stage as Firestone High School presents
A Raisin in the Sun by Lorraine Hansberry at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, November
18, Friday, November 19, and Saturday, November 20, 2004, in the school's
auditorium.

The play is under the direction of guest artist Myron J. Lewis, an Akron area
actor known for many roles as well as his one-man show, Mr. Lewis Rules,
based on his experiences as a parol officer for Summit County. Tickets for A
Raisin in the Sun cost $7.00 and are available at the door on the night of
performance. Firestone High School is located at 333 Rampart Avenue in Akron. Call the
theatre office at 330-873-3408 for ticket information.

Firestone Theatre is the play-producing component of the high school visual
and performing arts program for the Akron Public Schools. The magnet arts
theatre program, which is housed at Firestone High School, is open via audition and
open enrollment to any incoming ninth grade student and under special
conditions to any high school student.  The International Network of Visual and
Performing Arts Schools designated Firestone High School in 2001 as a "Star
School."

--part1_e8.680651e.2ecbeee5_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">A classic American play takes cente=
r stage as Firestone High School presents <B><I>A Raisin in the Sun</B></I>=20=
by Lorraine Hansberry at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, November 18, Friday, Novembe=
r 19, and Saturday, November 20, 2004, in the school's auditorium.  <BR=

<BR>
The play is under the direction of guest artist <B>Myron J. Lewis, </B>an Ak=
ron area actor known for many roles as well as his one-man show, <I>Mr. Lewi=
s Rules</I>, based on his experiences as a parol officer for Summit County.=20=
Tickets for <B><I>A Raisin in the Sun</B></I> cost $7.00 and are available a=
t the door on the night of performance. Firestone High School is located at=20=
333 Rampart Avenue in Akron. Call the theatre office at 330-873-3408 for tic=
ket information.<BR>
<BR>
<B>Firestone Theatre </B>is the play-producing component of the high school=20=
visual and performing arts program for the Akron Public Schools. The magnet=20=
arts theatre program, which is housed at Firestone High School, is open via=20=
audition and open enrollment to any incoming ninth grade student and under s=
pecial conditions to any high school student.  The International Networ=
k of Visual and Performing Arts Schools designated Firestone High School in=20=
2001 as a "Star School."</FONT></HTML>

--part1_e8.680651e.2ecbeee5_boundary--