[NEohioPAL]Akron Civic Christmas Spectacular Update

cherie lawrence mcmamahoo at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 17:04:02 PST 2004

Tickets are going now that the season approaches. To BYPASS
the constant busy signal at the Akron Civic box office and
purchase tickets for this event, dial DIRECTLY
to EJ THOMAS box, 330.972.7570, Mon-Fri 10.30am-6pm AND
Sat 10am-2pm.

A 2-hr holiday variety show featuring 150 select singers,
20 piece orchestra, 30 member dance troupe, bluegrass,
violin trio and soloist, ALL NEW set, music, costumes, and
a special cameo comic-relief appearance by our reindeer
dance team! Bring your family and friends.

Tickets  $34 Main floor and loges $30 balcony, accessible
by elevator  Group discouts available

Fri Dec 10  *7.30pm
Sat Dec 11  *11am  3.30pm  8pm
Sun Dec 12   3pm  Season finale
*PBS taping for possible national TV broadcast

Akron Civic Theatre 182 South Main St

Produced by Spectacular Music Productions, a
501(c)(3)non-profit organizaton. Please visit our web
site www.spectacularmusic.org  Thank you for your past
support as we look to our third holiday sellout performance
since our 2002 Akron debut!