[NEohioPAL]FURNITURE FOR SALE

TALENTnet1 at aol.com TALENTnet1 at aol.com
Mon Nov 22 12:53:56 PST 2004

I was recently the recipient of a moving truck full of great furniture....so I replaced much of my own with other pieces, and therefore have a garage full of FURNITURE FOR SALE...CHEAP

I want to sell it FAST before the snow flys so I can get my garage back.....so MAKE ME AN OFFER and come get it IMMEDIATELY!  NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED.  EVEN SOME UNREASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE ACCEPTED.

1 Sofa, contemporary, multicolored "brush stroke" pattern
fair condition....no rips or bad stains.

1 Loveseat - steel blue, high back colonial style with wood trim.... excellent condition

1 frost-free, almond-color, textured "no fingerprint" refridgerator.  Excellent condition

1 beautiful antique (mahogoney?) dining room table with six chairs -- table excellent condition, chairs could use alittle glue re-enforcement.

1 Dark wood executive desk and 1 matching credenza - GREAT prop piece for those scenes requiring a library or executive office or great addition to any theater groups office space.

1 antique white metal vanity table with matching stool - excellent condition

1 large state of the art microwave (the over the oven kind) - with all mounting brackets -  white....mint condition.

Please call 330-655-2895 to come by for a "look-see" or pick up......NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED>>>>>EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!!

AND WAIT THERE'S MORE..........Pick up your furniture November 24, and receive a FREE One hour coaching session with Mary Faktor on your choice of: Acting, Audition confidence, relationship communication, comedy timing, or general life coaching at my Bed and Breakfast Retreat House, THE ANGEL'S NEST.
....see my websites at:
 www.FaktorsTalentNetwork.com   and    www.AngelsNest.us

Warm Hugs and a double dimpled smile from
Mary Faktor, (the actor)
www.FaktorsTalentNetwork.com
www.AngelsNest.us
888-913-3473
330-655-2895

CALL NOW....Operators are standing by!!!! :-)