[NEohioPAL]i will take you old crap (lights, sound equip, etc)

last last lorainareasummertheatre at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 09:08:14 PST 2004

--0-1390323676-1101143294=:37947

I am looking for anyone who has equipment thay would be willing to donate

I run the Lorain Area Summer Theatre, ltd and RC2 productions

Any donations would be greatly appreciated

I will pick up if needs be

Cincerly
Robert C. Barnes
Co-director Lorain Area Summer Theatre, ltd.

 Discover all that’s new in My Yahoo!
--0-1390323676-1101143294=:37947

<DIV>I am looking for anyone who has equipment thay would be willing to donate</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I run the Lorain Area Summer Theatre, ltd and RC2 productions</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Any donations would be greatly appreciated</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I will pick up if needs be</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Cincerly </DIV>
<DIV>Robert C. Barnes</DIV>
<DIV>Co-director Lorain Area Summer Theatre, ltd. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Discover all that’s new in <a href="http://my.yahoo.com">My Yahoo!</a>
--0-1390323676-1101143294=:37947--