[NEohioPAL]Treadclimber and Daybed Bedroom set for sale

Paige Fitch internationalgrrl at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 24 13:31:04 PST 2004

Hi,

I am selling my Treadclimber, model TC5000, for $1200. Its only 4 months old
and I am going to be moving shortly and I don't have any place for it. I
also would like to sell my daybed bedroom set and book cases for $1500. This
includes a daybed, a sweater chest, and chest of drawers and four book
cases. All are cherry wood. Very heavy furniture. Please call 272-9107. Ask
for Paige. Thanks!