[NEohioPAL]FREE SHOW for helping at Cleveland Public Theatre

Eric Unhold levinassistant at cptonline.org
Wed Nov 24 13:21:25 PST 2004

CPT is in need of volunteer ushers THIS WEEKEND for "Agents & Assets:
Theatre & Discussion about fallout from the War on Drugs".  You'll witness a
unique and eye-opening collaboration between CPT, Y-Haven, and the Los
Angeles Poverty Department.  The show's documentary style uses transcripts
from U.S. Congressional hearings regarding allegations that the U.S.
government was trafficking drugs to L.A. to pay for covert activities in
South America.  Each performance is followed by a discussion-- meet the
artists; discuss the issues!  You can check out more about this and other
shows at www.cptonline.org.

Please also bring friends to usher & see free theater.  We ask that you're
here an hour & 15 min. beforehand.  Even if you can't stay for the
performance but give just the pre-show time, we'd really appreciate the
help.

Performances are in the Orthodox Church, 6203 Detroit Ave., just a few doors
east of CPT's Gordon Square Theatre (with the marquee).  Look for the
fenced-in gravel lot; the church is on the left side of the lot.
Dates & showtimes:
Fri. 11/26 8:00
Sat. 11/27 8:00
Sun. 11/28 3:00

PLEASE consider volunteering-- good theater experience, fun, and FREE!  Call
ANYTIME-- voice mail is fine, too.   Thank you so much!

Eric Unhold
Usher and House Manager co-Coordinator
Cleveland Public Theatre
216-631-2727 x212