[NEohioPAL]Organist and Accompanist for weddings or memorial services

aj.higbee at sbcglobal.net aj.higbee at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 29 16:29:46 PST 2004

------=_NextPart_000_0AFC_01C4D649.C8F8ED10

Organist and Accompanist available for weddings and memorial services

  a.. If for some reason your regular organist is unavailable for a =
weekday or evening service, or if you happen to be in an =
interim-organist situation, please contact me. =20
  b.. I am available on weekdays, Saturdays, and Sunday =
afternoons/evenings to play for events such as weddings, funerals or =
evening contemporary services.=20
  c.. I can also meet with a soloist or instrumentalist to rehearse, =
make repertoire suggestions, help them in learning a difficult piece, or =
transpose the piece to a more suitable key for their voice or =
instrument.
  d.. I have accompanied choirs, soloists and instrumentalists of all =
ages, in all styles of traditional and contemporary sacred music, for =
many years.=20
  e.. My accompaniment and hymn-leading experience includes piano, pipe =
organs of all sizes from three ranks to 70 ranks, electronic church =
organs, and state-of-the-art digital keyboards.=20
  f.. I am the organist and accompanist at East Shore Church in Euclid =
where I have served for the past nine years and I am also a frequent =
substitute at Church of the Saviour in Cleveland Heights.
I can be reached at (216) 595-1262 if you have any questions. Please =
feel free to call me any time you are looking for an accompanist.
thank you!
Alan J. Higbee
Beachwood, OH
216-595-1262
aj.higbee at sbcglobal.net
------=_NextPart_000_0AFC_01C4D649.C8F8ED10

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<P align=3Dcenter><STRONG>Organist and Accompanist available for =
weddings and=20
memorial services</STRONG></P>
<UL>
  <LI>If for some reason your regular organist is unavailable for a =
<U>weekday=20
  or evening service</U>, or if you happen to be in an =
<U>interim-organist=20
  situation</U>, please contact me.  </LI>
  <LI>
  <DIV align=3Dleft>I am available on <U>weekdays, Saturdays, and Sunday =

  afternoons/evenings</U> to play for events such as <U>weddings, =
funerals=20
  </U>or <U>evening contemporary services</U>. </DIV></LI>
  <LI>
  <DIV align=3Dleft>I can also meet with a soloist or instrumentalist to =
rehearse,=20
  make repertoire suggestions, help them in learning a difficult piece, =
or=20
  <U>transpose the piece to a more suitable key for their voice or=20
  instrument.</U></DIV></LI>
  <LI>
  <DIV align=3Dleft>I have accompanied choirs, soloists and =
instrumentalists of=20
  all ages, in all styles of traditional and contemporary sacred music, =
for many=20
  years. </DIV></LI>
  <LI>
  <DIV align=3Dleft>My accompaniment and hymn-leading experience =
includes piano,=20
  pipe organs of all sizes from three ranks to 70 ranks, electronic =
church=20
  organs, and state-of-the-art digital keyboards. </DIV></LI>
  <LI>
  <DIV align=3Dleft>
  <DIV align=3Dleft>I am the organist and accompanist at East Shore =
Church in=20
  Euclid where I have served for the past nine years and I am also a =
frequent=20
  substitute at Church of the Saviour in Cleveland=20
Heights.</DIV></DIV></LI></UL>
<DIV align=3Dleft>I can be reached at (216) 595-1262 if you have any =
questions.=20
Please feel free to call me any time you are looking for an =
accompanist.</DIV>
<DIV align=3Dleft>thank you!</DIV>
<DIV align=3Dleft>Alan J. Higbee</DIV>
<DIV align=3Dleft>Beachwood, OH</DIV>