[NEohioPAL]Massage Therapy Discount for Neopal subscribers

PatrickJCarroll at aol.com PatrickJCarroll at aol.com
Fri Dec 10 11:43:07 PST 2004

Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress Stress

Did I mention the stress!!!

Dear Neopal subscribers,

I would like to offer all you a 20% discount on Massage Therapy.  I am centrally located in "Gabriell's" Salon which is in the Sharaton City Center Hotel on St. Clair near E. 9th.
House call's cost a little more but are also available.

I specialize in Deep tissue massage, myofascial release, reflexogy and polarity.

Whether you act, sing or dance (or all three), direct, produce or a techy you need this.

Gift certificates are also available.

My business phone is (216) 544-6001.

Season's Greetings!

Patrick J. Carroll, LMT.