[NEohioPAL]CTC Forum Monday 12/13

Linda Eisenstein herone at en.com
Sun Dec 12 14:52:36 PST 2004

--=====================_27768046==_.ALT

A reminder that this meeting is happening tomorrow.  Everyone and anyone
who is interested in talking about the issues and challenges of developing
and producing new work -- that's playwrights, actors, directors, producers
-- is welcome to join us for this positive brainstorming session.

Linda Eisenstein

>What:   CTC Writers Forum
>When:  Monday, December 13, 7:00 pm
>Where:  Parish Hall on the Cleveland Public Theatre Campus, east of Gordon
>Square - Detroit @ West 64th St.
>Free and open to all.
>
>Cleveland Theater Collective is sponsoring a forum for area writers and
>theater artists interested in creating new work (one person shows,
>etc.).  The goal is to look at our theater eco-system and talk about what
>the northeast Ohio theater community needs in order to be a place that
>fosters theater writers and new work.  And what role can Cleveland Theater
>Collective play in helping to create a more nurturing climate for new
>work.  The discussion will be led by area writer Linda Eisenstein.

--=====================_27768046==_.ALT

A reminder that this meeting is happening tomorrow.  Everyone and
anyone who is interested in talking about the issues and challenges of
developing and producing new work -- that's playwrights, actors,
directors, producers -- is welcome to join us for this positive
brainstorming session.<br><br>
Linda Eisenstein<br><br>
CTC Writers Forum<br>
When:  Monday, December 13, 7:00 pm<br>
Where:  Parish Hall on the Cleveland Public Theatre Campus, east of
Gordon Square - Detroit @ West 64th St.<br>
Cleveland Theater Collective is sponsoring a forum for area writers and
theater artists interested in creating new work (one person shows,
etc.).  The goal is to look at our theater eco-system and talk about
what the northeast Ohio theater community needs in order to be a place
that fosters theater writers and new work.  And what role can
Cleveland Theater Collective play in helping to create a more nurturing
climate for new work.  The discussion will be led by area writer
Linda Eisenstein.  <br><br>