[NEohioPAL]Mountain drop needed for The Sound Of Music

Jill Koslen Jill.Koslen at beachwoodohio.com
Thu Dec 16 10:57:52 PST 2004

Beachwood Community Theatre is in search of a Mountain backdrop for our
upcoming production of "The Sound of Music"  If anyone knows of one that
can be obtained locally please contact Jill Koslen at 216-595-3734.
The last time we mounted this production we rented a beautiful drop
from our dear friend Bob Stegmiller.
This drop was being used by a local theatre during the time of Bob's
passing & was never returned to his step-son, Robert, who maintains the
company.  If anyone out there has Mr. Stegmiller's drop please return it
to Robert.  He can be reached at 440-796-2724.  Many theatre's can still
benefit from Bob's wonderful set pieces & drops if they were returned to
the proper company.