[NEohioPAL]sketch artist needed

jim leo laughalotproductions at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 16 21:10:49 PST 2004

--0-1752376093-1103260249=:42434

Sketch Artist needed to create one drawing for a book that will be part of a  prop in a feature lengthcomedy.

Due to budgetary constraints, I can only offer a movie credit but this should not take a great deal of time and should be a fun project.

If interested, please contact:
laughalotproductions at yahoo.com

--0-1752376093-1103260249=:42434

<DIV>
<DIV>Sketch Artist needed to create one drawing for a book that will be part of a  prop in a feature lengthcomedy.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Due to budgetary constraints, I can only offer a movie credit but this should not take a great deal of time and should be a fun project.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If interested, please contact:</DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:laughalotproductions at yahoo.com">laughalotproductions at yahoo.com</A></DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
All your favorites on one personal page – <a href="http://my.yahoo.com">Try My Yahoo!</a>
--0-1752376093-1103260249=:42434--