[NEohioPAL]NYU4U is returning!!! Taught by NYU Cap 21 students who are there NOW!!!!!!!!

KevinJosephKelly at aol.com KevinJosephKelly at aol.com
Sun Dec 19 06:41:25 PST 2004

-------------------------------1103467285

>From Artistic Director Kevin Joseph Kelly.....

The highly successful NYU4U Workshop is  returning next summer to RRCT.

Due to the overwhelming response from last summer, NYU4U will be returning to
Rocky River Community Theatre as  a Guest Artist Program.  Slightly Askew,
the teaching company's name, will  return to the Cleveland Area after having
just completed workshops at:

Yale Drama
St. Louis, Missouri area
D.C. area

This workshop offers a great program that is taught by college  students who
are currently studying in the NYU Cap 21  program.  These students are able to
share what is happening  in theatre NOW. They can also help workshop
attendees prepare for college by sharing their experiences  of a nationally
recognized theatre program and how to prepare to  audition.

Dates and Times will be worked out shortly, but I wanted to  share the
exciting news to get you thinking of new and exciting options for the  summer.

If you would like to receive further information first, please  respond to
this and I will give you workshop information as soon as it becomes
available!!!!!

Looking forward to another summer of students being challenged,  educated and
inspired!

Sincerely,
Kevin Joseph Kelly
Artistic Director
Rocky River  Community Theatre (RRCT)
TPOG!

Any questions or comments, please call  216-269-3824.

"I believe in a world of love, compassion,
and mutual  respect. A world free from fear,
discrimination and  prejudice."

-------------------------------1103467285

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>From Artistic Director Kevin Joseph Kelly.....</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The highly successful <FONT color=3D#ff0000>NYU4U</FONT> Workshop is=20
returning next summer to RRCT.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Due to the overwhelming response from last summer, <FONT=20
color=3D#ff0000>NYU4U</FONT> will be returning to Rocky River Community Thea=
tre as=20
a Guest Artist Program.  Slightly Askew, the teaching company's name, w=
ill=20
return to the Cleveland Area after having just completed workshops at:</DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter>Yale Drama</DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter>St. Louis, Missouri area</DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter>D.C. area</DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dleft>This workshop offers a great program that is taught by col=
lege=20
students who are <U>currently</U> <U>studying in the<STRONG> NYU Cap 21=20
program</STRONG></U>.  These students are able to share what is happeni=
ng=20
in theatre NOW. They can also help workshop=20
attendees prepare for college by sharing their experiences=20
of a nationally recognized theatre program and how to prepare to=20
audition.</DIV>
<DIV align=3Dleft> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dleft>Dates and Times will be worked out shortly, but I wanted t=
o=20
share the exciting news to get you thinking of new and exciting options for=20=
the=20
summer.</DIV>
<DIV align=3Dleft> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dleft>If you would like to receive further information first, pl=
ease=20
respond to this and I will give you workshop information as soon as it becom=
es=20
available!!!!!</DIV>
<DIV align=3Dleft> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dleft>Looking forward to another summer of students being challe=
nged,=20
educated and inspired!</DIV>
<DIV align=3Dleft> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF"=20
PTSIZE=3D"10">Sincerely,<BR>Kevin Joseph Kelly<BR>Artistic Director<BR>Rocky=
 River=20
Community Theatre (RRCT)<BR>TPOG!<BR><BR>Any questions or comments, please c=
all=20
216-269-3824.<BR><BR>
<P align=3Dcenter><I><BR>"I believe in a world of love, compassion,<BR>and m=
utual=20
respect. A world free from fear,<BR>discrimination and=20
prejudice."</I><BR><BR></P></FONT></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>