[NEohioPAL]Warning

Margaret Holden clevelanddancetheatre at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 19:28:12 PST 2004

Just a word to those who use this list:  Yesterday I
had a show for which I hired a videographer from this
list.  He was a NoShow--and I turned down at least
twenty others who responded to my posting.  Please be
careful who you contract to do a job.  I was in
contact with this person as late as Thursday, telling
me he would be there.  If I had more notice I still
could have hired someone else.  Margaret Holden,
Cleveland Dance Theatre