[NEohioPAL]Sad news for the theatre community

Martin Friedman martinfriedman98 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 23 12:36:47 PST 2004

--0-1414012843-1103834207=:30214

Hello All,

I wanted to pass along some terrible news for not only all of us folks involved in Pride and Prejudice but also the entire theatre community of Cleveland.  This morning I was notified that our dear sweet friend Mary Cunningham (who played Mrs Bennet in Lakeland's production of Pride and Prejudice among many many roles) was found dead on her front porch. There is no cause of death as of yet.

Those involved with P&P not only worked on something very special with a special person but we worked together for almost a quarter of 2004; July through October. A short intense moment in time.

Like all of theatre, ephemeral.

Mary was a wonderful soul who's laughter, sincerity and committment warmed everyone who knew her. I only knew her for those brief four month but it is true to say that to know her was to love her. A wonderful actress and a wonderful committed person.

I, we, will miss her.

Martin Friedman

 The all-new My Yahoo! – What will yours do?
--0-1414012843-1103834207=:30214

<DIV>
<DIV>Hello All,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I wanted to pass along some terrible news for not only all of us folks involved in Pride and Prejudice but also the entire theatre community of Cleveland.  This morning I was notified that our dear sweet friend Mary Cunningham (who played Mrs Bennet in Lakeland's production of Pride and Prejudice among many many roles) was found dead on her front porch. There is no cause of death as of yet.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Those involved with P&P not only worked on something very special with a special person but we worked together for almost a quarter of 2004; July through October. A short intense moment in time. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Like all of theatre, ephemeral. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Mary was a wonderful soul who's laughter, sincerity and committment warmed everyone who knew her. I only knew her for those brief four month but it is true to say that to know her was to love her. A wonderful actress and a wonderful committed person. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I, we, will miss her.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Martin Friedman</DIV>