[NEohioPAL]Urgent Need... Please Read

Wants2Act4U at aol.com Wants2Act4U at aol.com
Fri Dec 24 08:17:33 PST 2004

-------------------------------1103905053

Guys,

My students and I have been able to come up with gifts and food baskets for
4 needy families around the Akron area.

We have a family in Massilon, Portage Lakes, Akron and Tallmadge.  We  have
everything we need except for the Turkeys.  We still need 2 turkeys  and $24
for the apple pies from ACME.  Please Please Help.

If you can help the turkeys are about $24bucks each to feed a family of 5
and the pies are $6 each.  Please go to my website and donate through my  link
for paypal if you can and then let me know asap so I can go to the  store today
get the turkey's and pies.

If you would rather pick up the turkey's and pies just let me know and I
will tell you where and when I need you to bring them to.  We are doing  drop and
runs tonight around five pm and later.  Please Please help me help  a few
less fortunate if you can.

It is appreciated...

God bless and Merry Christmas
Michelle Dean
CEO/Founder
The Hope School of Acting & Studios
330-644-4421

-------------------------------1103905053

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Guys,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>My students and I have been able to come up with gifts and food baskets=
 for=20
4 needy families around the Akron area.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We have a family in Massilon, Portage Lakes, Akron and Tallmadge. =
 We=20
have everything we need except for the Turkeys.  We still need 2 turkey=
s=20
and $24 for the apple pies from ACME.  Please Please Help.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you can help the turkeys are about $24bucks each to feed a family of=
 5=20
and the pies are $6 each.  Please go to my website and donate through m=
y=20
link for paypal if you can and then let me know asap so I can go to the=
=20
store today get the turkey's and pies. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you would rather pick up the turkey's and pies just let me know and=20=
I=20
will tell you where and when I need you to bring them to.  We are doing=
=20
drop and runs tonight around five pm and later.  Please Please help me=20=
help=20
a few less fortunate if you can.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>It is appreciated...</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>God bless and Merry Christmas</DIV>
<DIV>Michelle Dean</DIV>
<DIV>CEO/Founder</DIV>
<DIV>The Hope School of Acting & Studios</DIV>
<DIV>330-644-4421</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>