[NEohioPAL]The Hope School of Acting & Studios 2005 Registration

Wants2Act4U at aol.com Wants2Act4U at aol.com
Tue Dec 28 03:44:54 PST 2004

-------------------------------1104234294

The Hope School of Acting & Studios is now  accepting registration for Spring
Term.

STOP! and imagine if you will, You or your child in  the movies.  You see you
or your child finally on that big screen and you  think WOW! that is Great.

Well, that dream can become a reality.

Welcome to The Hope School of Acting &  Studios.  We accept children from
ages 6 - 15 years of age Beginners or  Advanced Actors.  Each term is 4 months
long and consists of a 2 hour class  once a week on Saturday's. We specialize in
Film acting classes and your child  will perform in a film written just for
their class as their final  project.

The Hope School of Acting & Studios also accepts  adult actors from 16 and
up.  It doesnt matter if you are a beginner or  experienced actor here either.
We all learn from each other and work on  our craft.  These classes meet
Monday and Wednesday evenings from 7:30 -  9:30pm.  Each class is paid on a
month-by-month basis.

The classes are held in the Akron Ohio area.   Rates are competitive.
Registration is beginning now for our Spring Term to  begin Feb 5, 2005 for the
children's classes.  The adult classes will  resume January 3, 2005.  Class sizes
are limited so register now to avoid  being put on a waiting list.

Deadline for registration for the children's  classes is Feb 1, 2005.

Our website is not complete and we do not have all of  our current childrens
photo's up on the site as of yet, however, we are working  on having it
complete shortly.  Until it is complete we do have a FAQ page  up and running as
well as capabilities for you to pay by credit  card.

Please call Michelle Dean @ 330-644-4421 to register  yourself or your child.
 If you wish to pay by credit card you will be  directed to the website to do
so on a secure server to protect your privacy  after you fill out the
registration form with Michelle.

We look forward to working with you and/or your child  this next year.  Our
goal is to educate and train in the art of film,  commercials, voice overs,
etc.

This fall term we were blessed to have in our class, a  student who is
interested in directing.  We are pleased to announce that  Nate Hartley will be our
Junior director for their final class project to be  shot in January 2005.

We are not just a school interested in actors only,  but we are a school
interested in furthering the skills and talents in every  area of the
entertainment industry.  Should you be a singer, actor,  director, writer, dancer, etc. or
you think you might want to learn  about those jobs in the industry, We can
help you to achieve your  goals.  It may start slow but we can assist you to
accomplish your dreams  and/or put you in touch with other instructors who can
work with you to further  those dreams as well, at a discounted rate for being
a part of our  school.

We have lofty goals and believe that everyone has  talents they can share
with others.  We are a school designed to educate  and help talents grow.  The
best way to do that is to share the talents of  others through knowledge and
skill.

This new year promises to be a great year filled with  special workshop
speakers from LA and NYC not to mention information that will  help your career in
the film industry.  If you are a student you get to  attend these workshops
and seminars for free.

Give us a call to register now ... space is  limited ... Hurry, time is
running out.

Respectfully,
Michelle Dean
CEO/Founder
The Hope School of Acting &  Studios
330-644-4421
_www.hopeschoolofacting.com_ (http://www.hopeschoolofacting.com)

-------------------------------1104234294

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4>The Hope School of Acting & Studios is now=20
accepting registration for Spring Term.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4>STOP! and imagine if you will, You or your child=
 in=20
the movies.  You see you or your child finally on that big screen and y=
ou=20
think WOW! that is Great. </FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4>Well, that dream can become a reality. =20
</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4>Welcome to The Hope School of Acting &=20
Studios.  We accept children from ages 6 - 15 years of age Beginners or=
=20
Advanced Actors.  Each term is 4 months long and consists of a 2 hour c=
lass=20
once a week on Saturday's. We specialize in Film acting classes and your chi=
ld=20
will perform in a film written just for their class as their final=20
project.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4>The Hope School of Acting & Studios also acc=
epts=20
adult actors from 16 and up.  It doesnt matter if you are a beginner or=
=20
experienced actor here either.  We all learn from each other and work o=
n=20
our craft.  These classes meet Monday and Wednesday evenings from 7:30=20=
-=20
9:30pm.  Each class is paid on a month-by-month basis.=20
</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4>The classes are held in the Akron Ohio area.&nbs=
p;=20
Rates are competitive. Registration is beginning now for our Spring Term to=20
begin Feb 5, 2005 for the children's classes.  The adult classes will=20
resume January 3, 2005.  Class sizes are limited so register now to avo=
id=20
being put on a waiting list.  </FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4>Deadline for registration for the children'=
s=20
classes is Feb 1, 2005.  </FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4>Our website is not complete and we do not have a=
ll of=20
our current childrens photo's up on the site as of yet, however, we are work=
ing=20
on having it complete shortly.  Until it is complete we do have a FAQ p=
age=20
up and running as well as capabilities for you to pay by credit=20
card.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4>Please call Michelle Dean @ 330-644-4421 to regi=
ster=20
yourself or your child.  If you wish to pay by credit card you will be=20
directed to the website to do so on a secure server to protect your privacy=20
after you fill out the registration form with Michelle.</FONT></STRONG></DIV=

<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4>We look forward to working with you and/or your=20=
child=20
this next year.  Our goal is to educate and train in the art of film,=20
commercials, voice overs, etc.  </FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4>This fall term we were blessed to have in our cl=
ass, a=20
student who is interested in directing.  We are pleased to announce tha=
t=20
Nate Hartley will be our Junior director for their final class project to be=
=20
shot in January 2005.  </FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4>We are not just a school interested in actors on=
ly,=20
but we are a school interested in furthering the skills and talents in every=
=20
area of the entertainment industry.  Should you be a singer, actor,=20
director, writer, dancer, etc. or you think you might want to lear=
n=20
about those jobs in the industry, We can help you to achieve your=20
goals.  It may start slow but we can assist you to accomplish your drea=
ms=20
and/or put you in touch with other instructors who can work with you to furt=
her=20
those dreams as well, at a discounted rate for being a part of our=20
school.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4>We have lofty goals and believe that everyone ha=
s=20
talents they can share with others.  We are a school designed to educat=
e=20
and help talents grow.  The best way to do that is to share the talents=
 of=20
others through knowledge and skill.  </FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4>This new year promises to be a great year filled=
 with=20
special workshop speakers from LA and NYC not to mention information that wi=
ll=20
help your career in the film industry.  If you are a student you get to=
=20
attend these workshops and seminars for free. </FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4>Give us a call to register now ... space is=20
limited ... Hurry, time is running out. </FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4>Respectfully,</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4>Michelle Dean</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4>CEO/Founder</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4>The Hope School of Acting &=20
Studios</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4>330-644-4421</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG><FONT size=3D4><A=20
href=3D"http://www.hopeschoolofacting.com">www.hopeschoolofacting.com</A>=20
</FONT></STRONG></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>