[NEohioPAL]ISO: acoustic fingerstyle guitar teacher

Jeffrey Dunning dunning at ameritech.net
Wed Dec 29 06:17:54 PST 2004

--0-1965265902-1104329874=:85988

Do you know and understand right-hand string stopping techniques as used by innovative artists such as Michael Hedges?  If so, you may be the acoustic fingerstyle guitar teacher/mentor I've been searching for.

Please respond directly to dunning <at> ameritech <dot> net.

--0-1965265902-1104329874=:85988

<DIV>Do you know and understand right-hand string stopping techniques as used by innovative artists such as Michael Hedges?  If so, you may be the acoustic fingerstyle guitar teacher/mentor I've been searching for.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please respond directly to dunning <at> ameritech <dot> net.</DIV>
--0-1965265902-1104329874=:85988--