[NEohioPAL]Free Rottweiler to good home

tonya_broach at yahoo.com tonya_broach at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 31 16:11:55 PST 2004

--0-252725498-1104538315=:29117

Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to find a good home for a male Rottweiler.  As of December 31rst, he is 9 months of age (but, oh, is he a big boy!).  My brother and sister in law can no longer care for him or give him the attention that he needs, so, I am fostering him until I find a good home.  They were going to take him to the Animal Protective League, but, I couldn't allow them to do so.  Given the bad reputation that has been bestowed upon this particular breed, I know that there would be a possibility of him being euthanized if nobody adopted him and that's a fate that, I feel, he doesn't deserve.

Anyway, if anyone is interested or know someone who may be interested, please let me know.  He is a very sweet, mild mannered dog and just needs the attention that my brother just couldn't give him. So, some housebreaking is still required.  If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an email or call me at (216) 441-6574.  Thank you so much for your help and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  :-)

Tonya Broach
tonya_broach at yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-252725498-1104538315=:29117

<DIV>Hello Everyone,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'm trying to find a good home for a male Rottweiler.  As of December 31rst, he is 9 months of age (but, oh, is he a big boy!).  My brother and sister in law can no longer care for him or give him the attention that he needs, so, I am fostering him until I find a good home.  They were going to take him to the Animal Protective League, but, I couldn't allow them to do so.  Given the bad reputation that has been bestowed upon this particular breed, I know that there would be a possibility of him being euthanized if nobody adopted him and that's a fate that, I feel, he doesn't deserve.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Anyway, if anyone is interested or know someone who may be interested, please let me know.  He is a very sweet, mild mannered dog and just needs the attention that my brother just couldn't give him. So, some housebreaking is still required.  If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an email or call me at (216) 441-6574.  Thank you so much for your help and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  :-)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Tonya Broach </DIV>