[NEohioPAL]Seeking Crew for TV Series in 2005

Alexcine at aol.com Alexcine at aol.com
Sat Jan 1 21:31:05 PST 2005

All this year, Prelude2Cinema will be shooting the first season of "Out of Darkness." We are working on a schedule to tentatively shoot the last two weeks of every month. To accomplish this endeavour, we will need a crew to work with us on the series. So we are seeking those with experince in digital videography, sound, production management, etc. We will also need Director/Producers for the episodes. A number of scripts have been written. These scripts, written by various writers, will be rewritten to fit the new cast and new stories may be suggested by Producer/ Directors.

Anyone interested in working on the series can find info about it at http://www.prelude2cinema.com/dark.htm
and contact the Executive Producer Alex P. Michaels at dark at prelude2cinema.com

Prelude2Cinema
"Movies That Make You Think."