[NEohioPAL]Free Kitten Seeking Compassionate Homebody

jessica sutherland jessnotjessi at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 2 02:14:02 PST 2005

--0-1616329278-1104660842=:343

Hey guys!

Happy New Year!

Mona was born July 14th, 2004.  I was present at her birth.  She is a diluted calico, grey and gold instead of black and orange.  She is very, very, very cute, and I love her to death.  However, she spent her first three months with people who were never home, and then came to live with me, and I'm not much better at being around.  Thus she is a very undisciplined little kitten.  She is litter box trained, but she likes to pee on stuff every once in awhile, but it seems like it's to punish me for being home only to sleep and shower three days in a row.  She jumps on counters and other places she's not welcome..  She broke a half dozen ornaments on my Christmas tree and ate a roll of wrapping paper.  She steals my ponytail holders and my jewelry.  She terrorizes my older cat, who I thought would enjoy a new companion since I'm never home, but hates her instead.

Why would anyone want this crazy cat?

Because when I am home, she is the cutest and sweetest thing I've ever seen.  She loves to cuddle, sit on laps, and play fetch.  She still has her claws and she doesn't scratch up the furniture or claw me.  She has a cute little meow.  She's adorable and I think she just needs some attention and monitoring of her behavior by someone who's patient, and most importantly, HOME.  I think she'll adjust well, because she's affectionate to all of my guests, and recently, to my plumber, so she's not afraid of strangers.  She needs to live in a house where a frazzled full-time student who works two full-time jobs doesn't come home and chase her around with a spray bottle or a shoe when she knocks over a candleholder.

So to recap:  Mona is a six-month old diluted Calico kitten starved for attention and full of energy and love.  She misbehaves because I'm probably neglecting her because she is one of those rare INDOOR cats that isn't indifferent and independent.  It's possible she might enjoy moonlit walks on the beach, but what she really needs is a good home with a patient person who's home more than six hours a day.

Drop an email if you can help.  I don't want a miserable cat, and I just don't feel right about the APL since she's so old.  She's really a sweet little thing.

Thanks,
Jess

--0-1616329278-1104660842=:343

<DIV>Hey guys!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Happy New Year!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Mona was born July 14th, 2004.  I was present at her birth.  She is a diluted calico, grey and gold instead of black and orange.  She is very, very, very cute, and I love her to death.  However, she spent her first three months with people who were never home, and then came to live with me, and I'm not much better at being around.  Thus she is a very undisciplined little kitten.  She is litter box trained, but she likes to pee on stuff every once in awhile, but it seems like it's to punish me for being home only to sleep and shower three days in a row.  She jumps on counters and other places she's not welcome..  She broke a half dozen ornaments on my Christmas tree and ate a roll of wrapping paper.  She steals my ponytail holders and my jewelry.  She terrorizes my older cat, who I thought would enjoy a new companion since I'm never home, but hates her instead.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Why would anyone want this crazy cat?</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Because when I am home, she is the cutest and sweetest thing I've ever seen.  She loves to cuddle, sit on laps, and play fetch.  She still has her claws and she doesn't scratch up the furniture or claw me.  She has a cute little meow.  She's adorable and I think she just needs some attention and monitoring of her behavior by someone who's patient, and most importantly, HOME.  I think she'll adjust well, because she's affectionate to all of my guests, and recently, to my plumber, so she's not afraid of strangers.  She needs to live in a house where a frazzled full-time student who works two full-time jobs doesn't come home and chase her around with a spray bottle or a shoe when she knocks over a candleholder.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>So to recap:  Mona is a six-month old diluted Calico kitten starved for attention and full of energy and love.  She misbehaves because I'm probably neglecting her because she is one of those rare INDOOR cats that isn't indifferent and independent.  It's possible she might enjoy moonlit walks on the beach, but what she really needs is a good home with a patient person who's home more than six hours a day.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Drop an email if you can help.  I don't want a miserable cat, and I just don't feel right about the APL since she's so old.  She's really a sweet little thing.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>Jess</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>