[NEohioPAL]looking for hairstylists/make-up artists

Jennifer Reigle jenreigle at wwdb.org
Thu Jan 6 06:27:19 PST 2005

------=_NextPart_000_0482_01C4F3D1.EB450520

Hello!

    We are in need of a couple stylists to prepare hair (basic up-do's =
and cute styles) and make-up for teen and young adult women (10 total) =
for a fashion show. The event is a fund raiser sponsored by a church =
Youth Ministry. The show/luncheon will be held in Seven Hills on =
Saturday January 29, 2005, beginning at 11:00am. We had hoped to work =
with a local salon- but that can not happen, as Saturdays are their =
busiest business days. Is there anyone out there who does hair on the =
side, that lives nearby, and that would be available, or do you know of =
anyone who may be able to help us? It's a great cause! Please contact me =
by email for more information, and thanks a lot!

-Jenny
------=_NextPart_000_0482_01C4F3D1.EB450520

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>    We are in need of a =
couple=20
stylists to prepare hair (basic up-do's and cute styles) and make-up for =
teen=20
and young adult women (10 total) for a fashion show. The event is a fund =
raiser=20
sponsored by a church Youth Ministry. The show/luncheon will be held in =
Seven=20
Hills on Saturday January 29, 2005, beginning at 11:00am. We had hoped =
to work=20
with a local salon- but that can not happen, as Saturdays are their =
busiest=20
business days. Is there anyone out there who does hair on the side, that =
lives=20
nearby, and that would be available, or do you know of anyone who =
may be=20
able to help us? It's a great cause! Please contact me by email for more =

information, and thanks a lot!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>-Jenny</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0482_01C4F3D1.EB450520--