[NEohioPAL]Emergency Casting

Rob Lucas ja-cas at prodigy.net
Tue Jan 11 12:32:20 PST 2005

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C4F7F2.BD932560

EMERGENCY CASTING

Due to unfortunate circumstances one of my actors has backed out of a =
project that must be shot this week. I am currently looking for a female =
in her early 20s to play the part of Carla, a college age girl who is =
coerced to go on a double date with her sister.

      The project is a short-story anthology called American Stories. =
The plot revolves around a small rock band touring through Ohio. When =
their tape player breaks each band member tells a story about their =
life, which then becomes a different portion of the movie.

In this first segment we will be working on a story about two =
kleptomaniac brothers who steal a championship belt from a wrestler. A =
week later the duo take Carla and her sister out on a date and return to =
the girls' home to find their father is the wrestler who rightfully owns =
the belt.

You must be available on January 14, 16 and 17, 2005 and live in the =
Akron/Cleveland area. Please email Rob Lucas a small photo with your =
phone number: ja-cas at prodigy.net
------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C4F7F2.BD932560

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New'">EMERGENCY=20
CASTING<?xml:namespace prefix =3D o ns =3D =
"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"=20
/><o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-INDENT: =
0.5in"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New'">Due to unfortunate =

circumstances one of my actors has backed out of a project that must be =
shot=20
this week. I am currently looking for a female in her early 20s to play =
the part=20
of Carla, a college age girl who is coerced to go on a double date with =
her=20
sister.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New'"><SPAN=20
style=3D"mso-tab-count: 1">      </SPAN>The =
project is a=20
short-story anthology called American Stories. The plot revolves around =
a small=20
rock band touring through Ohio. When their tape player breaks each band =
member=20
tells a story about their life, which then becomes a different portion =
of the=20
movie.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P>
<P class=3DMsoNormal=20
style=3D"MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; TEXT-INDENT: 0.5in; mso-layout-grid-align: =
none"><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New'">In this first =
segment we=20
will be working on a story about two kleptomaniac brothers who steal a=20
championship belt from a wrestler. A week later the duo take Carla and =
her=20
sister out on a date and return to the girls=92 home to find their =
father is the=20
wrestler who rightfully owns the belt.<o:p></o:p></SPAN></P><SPAN=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Courier New'; =
mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; =
mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">You=20
must be available on January 14, 16 and 17, 2005 and live in the =
Akron/Cleveland=20
area. Please email Rob Lucas a small photo with your phone number: <A=20
href=3D"mailto:ja-cas at prodigy.net">ja-cas at prodigy.net</A></SPAN></FONT></=