[NEohioPAL]Emergency Casting

sadie118 at juno.com sadie118 at juno.com
Tue Jan 11 16:34:15 PST 2005

Rob Lucas,

I make no claims to have any knowledge about the legitimacy of your message for EMERGECNY CASTING for a college female.  However, as a college female, I find your message to be highly suspicious.  Not only did you fail to affiliate yourself with an independent film company, you also failed to ask for a resume -an indication that you are searching for faces, not actresses.  Young women are in a vulnerable position, and must constantly be on look out for victimization.  I would caution anyone against sending their picture and phone number to an unknown email address.  Although your email may in fact be legitimate, and intentions genuine, requesting phone numbers and pictures from young women through email is not an appropriate action.

Sincerely,
A college student.

Now includes pop-up blocker!