[NEohioPAL]NEohioPAL]Re: Rob Lucas casting... IMDb info

Rae Lee renishlee at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 23:41:30 PST 2005

--0-1598613205-1105688490=:91145

Hello,
While reading the current issue I was so surprised to read that someone actually didn't know what the IMBd was that I thought I'd respond in case canyone else didn't know. It's the Internet Movie Data Base and is filled with info reagarding the Intertainment Industry including, but not limitted to, movies, casting directors, credits, etc. Check it out sometime. It can be found at: http://www.imdb.com/searchhttp://www.imdb.com/search
Take care and keep on breaking those legs!~
Peace!
Rae Lee

 The all-new My Yahoo! – Get yours free!
--0-1598613205-1105688490=:91145

<DIV>Hello,</DIV>
<DIV>While reading the current issue I was so surprised to read that someone actually didn't know what the IMBd was that I thought I'd respond in case canyone else didn't know. It's the Internet Movie Data Base and is filled with info reagarding the Intertainment Industry including, but not limitted to, movies, casting directors, credits, etc. Check it out sometime. It can be found at: <A href="http://www.imdb.com/searchhttp://www.imdb.com/search">http://www.imdb.com/search<FONT color=#606420>http://www.imdb.com/search</A><U> </U></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>Take care and keep on breaking those legs!~</DIV>
<DIV>Peace!</DIV>
<DIV>Rae Lee</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
The <a href="http://my.yahoo.com">all-new My Yahoo!</a> – Get yours free!