[NEohioPAL]New works cabaret, AKA Potluck Dinner Theater meeting 1/19

Mike Martone mike_martone at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 14 16:45:09 PST 2005

If you're interested in being part of the planning of
a weekly new works cabaret, the next meeting will be
on Wed. 1/19, 7:30 pm.  The meeting place is
Loganberry Books - 13015 Larchmere (just north of
Shaker Square).

If you want to be part of the process, please sign up
for the new yahoo group.  (The blog we originally set
up wasn't timely enough to get the word out.)  Spread
the word to others you think might be interested.  It
was heartening to have a bigger group for the 2nd
meeting than the 1st.

Highlights from out last meeting:
* We're hoping to have a weekly event - we're leaning
to Wed. at 8 pm.
* We talked about alternating between two locations:
i.e., odd nights on the West Side (possibly CPT Parish
Hall basement aka "The Clubhouse"), even nights on the
East Side (possibly Loganberry Books, 13015
Larchmere).
* The event would be multidisciplinary - playwrights,
poets, musicians, all original material -- lots of
stuff done as cold readings.
* We'll need writers, performers, and audience every
week.  Join us to be part of the planning.