[NEohioPAL]False Information -- Stone Model & Talent Agency

JWizardM at aol.com JWizardM at aol.com
Tue Jan 18 08:20:33 PST 2005

-------------------------------1106065233

Almost three years ago, I set up a meeting with Stone Model &  Talent Agency.
 They highly complimented me and thoroughly compared me  externally to many
success stories.

After almost spending close to $7,500 for programs, we decided to tell  Stone
Model Agency that I would be interested in making money and auditioning
whenever they'd like me to, but that I would not spend any money on  classes.

Stone told me that they would call me when they have auditions for me since
I was such a star and that I should reconsider taking their classes.

In the past three years, Stone Model & Talent Agency has  not called me at
all.

Jared Markowitz, President
Magic Touch Productions
jaredmarkowitz.com

I got the  same type of response from Stone Model & Talent when I tried to
get my  daughter involved with them.  I explained that I didn't want her  to
attend any more classes or spend more money, I simply wanted to get her
auditions.   Stone Model replied with "then, I don't think our agency  is the one for
you".

-------------------------------1106065233

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2523" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; COLOR: #000000; FONT-FAMILY: Comic Sans MS"=20
e_document=20
face=3D"Comic Sans MS" color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>
<DIV>Almost three years ago, I set up a meeting with Stone Model &=20
Talent Agency.  They highly complimented me and thoroughly compare=
d me=20
externally to many success stories.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>After almost spending close to $7,500 for programs, we decided to tell=20
Stone Model Agency that I would be interested in making money and auditionin=
g=20
whenever they'd like me to, but that I would not spend any money on=20
classes.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Stone told me that they would call me when they have auditions for me s=
ince=20
I was such a star and that I should reconsider taking their classes.</D=

<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D3>In the past three years, Stone Model & Talent Agency=
 has=20
<U>not called me at all</U>.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Jared Markowitz, President</DIV>
<DIV>Magic Touch Productions</DIV>
<DIV>jaredmarkowitz.com</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" face=3DArial color=3D#008=
080=20
size=3D2><SPAN class=3D487301314-18012005><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#008080=
>I got the=20
same type of response from Stone Model & Talent when I tried to get my=20
daughter involved with them.  I explained that I didn't want her=20
to attend any more classes or spend more money, I simply wanted to get=20=
her=20
auditions.   Stone Model replied with "then, I don't think our age=
ncy=20
is the one for you".</FONT></SPAN></FONT></DIV></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>