[NEohioPAL]CORRECTION - Magic TIme

G.P. Lasecki gpl3 at ameritech.net
Tue Jan 18 08:26:57 PST 2005

It has been brought to my attention that "Magic Time" by James Sherman was
indeed performed in the Cleveland area in 1995 so therefore it is not an
area premier as we had thought.

Broadview Heights Spotlights apologizes for our unintentional
misrepresentation.

George Lasecki
Vice President - Broadview Heights Spotlights