[NEohioPAL]Additional auditions dates for GALAXY PLAYERS "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers"

Bill Berry azwepa62 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 18 13:49:33 PST 2005

The Galaxy Players Community Theatre company are holding additional
auditions for SEVEN BRIDES FOR SEVEN BROTHERS on Wed  1/19 and Fri  1/21 at
6:30PM at Liberty I Residence at 250 Smokerise Drive, Wadsworth, OH.

Come with a prepared song, and be prepared to dance and read.  Show dates
are April 7,8,9,10 - dinner theatre at the Galaxy Restaurant. Our charity
for this production is Hospice of Wadsworth and Lodi Community Hospital.

We are particularly in need of men ages 16-50...

For additional information, call 330-769-4043 or 769-1522 or email
weedz at bright.net

If you email please make sure you identify yourself with 7Brides.

Ginny Morrison
Executive Producer/Director