[NEohioPAL]Thanks to all who replied to my job search e-mail

Ken Milota kmilota66 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 19 23:36:44 PST 2005

--0-342493622-1106206604=:58983

I would like to thank everyone who replied to my e-mail that I sent when I needed a job.  I know NEohioPAL isn't an employment agency but it sure seemed better than one.  I am glad to know that enought people were interested in helping me find employment.  I was offered a job within 48 hours and I am no longer unemployed.

Thanks to all of you,
Ken Milota